How do we pay for improved city services?
- Reduce the number of administrative political appointees
- Lower fees being paid out to out-of-town consultants
- Move the city towards bidding out professional service contracts, instead of renewing costly arrangements year-by-year
Which services need an immediate boost?
- Use the $140,000+ in savings to hire 2 new police officers
- Improve ordinance enforcement to ensure neighborhood and commercial property upkeep
- Improve the speed and reliability of snow-plowing and road repairs